1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trust this guy or not? (Still on dating apps)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hugger115, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Hugger115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Long story short, I already posted a while ago about this guy. We met for 2 dates before he left for a week because of work. Whilst he was there, I found out he was still on dating apps and tried to hook up with a fake account I made. We met up when he got back and have been seeing each other almost every day since (for about 3 weeks) . He told me he deleted his dating apps and I still like him more than he likes me, but everything was going fine. Then he went away for work again on Monday for this whole week. I just had a quick look on a dating app to make sure he was still off it and he was online again for the first time since he claimed to have deleted it :icon_sad: I'm going to confront him about it when he's back, but I just don't know if I should trust anything he says to me now… Should I trust him at all???

#1 Hugger115, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. HuskyLover

To me, it doesn't sound like he feels the same way towards you as you do for him. I think you should have a long talk to him about what he actually feels towards you, if he value your relationship and if this is what he actually wants. He could just be lying to you because he doesn't wanna hurt you by telling you how he actually feel.

Be careful with what you choose to believe, but also make sure he understands that you need to hear the truth from him, no matter how much it'd hurt you.

#2 HuskyLover, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016