1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared help me please!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Aug 15, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

Okay this is a long story and i want to make it short and sweet and to the point. basically i was dating this girl, she took my virginity and then she turned out to be a Satanist. my parents found everything out, and we're all Christians so it was a pretty big deal. after their reaction to it all i'm now terrified of ever having sex and i'm scared of even falling in love... my mom wasn't as upset as my dad was so now if i wasn't gay enough before i am now. but here's the real kicker. there is a girl iv'e liked for 3-4 years and she and i are finally friends... she's pansexual and she said i could kiss her if i wanted to... she's everything iv'e ever wanted in a girl and im terrified to do anything... help? any advice here?:help::help:

2. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    I suggest you actually research a bit into Satanism as there is a huge misconception about what they stand for. They are more or less atheists, with certain stances on how people should behave. They do not worship the devil.

If I was in your shoes, just picture yourself dating someone who was Hindu, Jewish, Atheist or some other belief system. Is what they believe in really such a big factor for you? Or is love just love irrespective of conflicting beliefs?

All the best

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So do you want to kiss her?

4. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It must have been really traumatizing if you're now terrified of doing anything with another girl you like. Are you scared that she'll turn out to be a satanist too? Find the reason of your fear and conquer it.

Good luck ^^

5. atomic dorito

no I'm not scared of that. i'm scared that if i do anything i'll just end up hurting her or that she would hurt me or that i would get in trouble again

#5 atomic dorito, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016