1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I fall out of love?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noodle72, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know I'm pretty young and I've never really experienced love before, but if I had to put a word on what I feel for one of my friends, it'd be love.

I'd say I fell in love with her maybe half a year ago, maybe just over half a year ago.

I confessed a crush on her on Valentine's day this year, and she said she was flattered but didn't feel the same.

I asked her out to a school dance in the spring and she said she was busy the night it was happening, though with how she said it it sounded like she would've said no if she could've gone.

And now, nearing the end of summer break, I'm still in love with her. I've only talked to her once during the break but I still get all the same feelings when I listen to music she likes, and I look at how beautiful she is in all her pictures online, and I miss her so much and I love her.

But I don't want to.

I know I'll just get my heart broken again if I try to ask her out again, and I don't want to hurt myself that way. I know she doesn't feel the same.

Besides, I'd rather have a boyfriend than a girlfriend, seeing as I mostly like guys but being panromantic means I fell in love with a girl and now I'm stuck.

I want to know how to stop loving her but keep being friends with her. She's an amazing person and I don't want to lose her, I just want to go back to seeing her as a friend and not hoping for more.

:bang:

How do I fall out of love?

2. HuskyLover