1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does ex girlfriend still loves me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ravengily12, Aug 18, 2016.

1. ravengily12

We where dating for two years and she broke up with me. She said she likes someone else.We did not see each other after a beak up for a week.She messaged me and asked how I am doing. I asked how it is going with her new girlfriend. She said she does not like or love her. She tought she was just pretty. Next day she invited me to party. I agreed to come. I asked her if her friends name and if she single. She said she does not want me to date her and that she is not my type. She asks for time to time if I love her. She says loves me as a friend at the same time she says she loves me more than a friend. For few months she was on trip with her classmates.She met there some girl. She says that they like each other but she does not think the girl she met loves her. She keeps asking if I love her. She is going back from trip now.
    What do you think guys?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since there was only about a week where you two didn't talk, it sounds like your ex hasn't really disconnected from your relationship yet. It also sounds like she's wavering back and forth between wanting to still be with you (and not wanting you to date others), and wanting to date other people herself.

I would suggest talking with her and clearing the air about her intentions and goals in the situation. If she still has feelings for you, that should be discussed, and what she wants from you socially at this point (and what you want from her) should also be laid out clearly. Depending on the answers, it may be that you two need more time apart from each other so that you can get on your feet, emotionally speaking.