1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by waddledoctor, Aug 19, 2016.

1. waddledoctor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been friends with a guy for a while now, and i always thought he wasn't straight. I came out to him and he said he didnt care and it didnt make a difference to him, and when i asked him if he was gay, he said he didnt know for sure.
    He acts really touchy around me, hugs me a lot and one time when he came over i lay on his chest and he put his arm around me and played with my hair, and we almost held hands.
    my other friend is constantly saying we should be a couple and "shipping" us.
    i told him i like him and he said im like a brother to him, but he told my other friend that he wouldnt mind dating me.
    any advice? should i move on?

2. faustian1

The signs are pretty evident, that you ought to escalate the playing with your hair thingee.

He did answer you by saying he "wasn't sure." Be gentle, and considerate, and see what happens. It's almost like an engraved invitation, so far. :icon_bigg