1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confuzzled

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Aug 20, 2016.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this guy I just met 2 months ago in one of our classes. I am the class president so it is my duty to monitor all students attending the courses under our section, but then he came late for class then I asked some people who already knew him before, so they he is (insert name here) and then they also added that he is gay because they assumed that I might like him because he's kinda attractive and everyone in our class knows that I'm gay. Before the classes start, he sat just in front of me. I was really interested to befriend him and during the class discussion the topic was about LGBT community so I used that as an opportunity to strike a conversation with him. At first, he was not expecting that I am gay and he was shocked that I already that he is gay. We had fun during our first acquaintance from then on we decided to be friends. We always go out together to have lunch/dinner together with our other gay friend.

*Fast forward*

I was really starting to like him, I really thought I was just infatuated at first but I think I wasn't because I'm having a hard time sleeping because I always think about him. Then one day, I decided to finally confess to him about my feelings for him and my intentions of wanting to court him. Before all of this happened he said that he do not like any personal confrontations especially about these kinds of situation, so I thought of a way to tell him about how I feel and that is through text messages. We were both on our way homes when I finally had the guts to text him and tell everything I want. I said: "I want to prove myself to him, I want to court you, I want to be with you, I want to show you how I admire you" then he replied with: "I'm not trying to give you false hopes, but for now our friendship is enough. You can show your admiration for me by supporting our group of friends in our studies and I think I'm not yet ready to enter in relationships I might not be ready for the heartaches that I will encounter. I'm also trying to distance myself from you, because I do not want you to think that I'm giving you motives whenever I'm being sweet and trying to be close to you. Then we had all things settled, we still hang out just like friends but this time he knows that I have feelings for him.

Yesterday, after we had lunch I walked with him around the school campus because he is going to send an urgent letter to one of our university professors since he's kinda alien with the main campus of the university I helped him go to the place he was directed to. After he successfully dropped the letter in the faculty office, we were suppose to part ways already because he needs to go home for he doesn't have any classes anymore, meanwhile I still have classes to attend to. Instead of him directly going home after dropping the letter, he walked with me until the 4th floor of our building just so he can accompany me to my classroom; unfortunately, our instructor is late so he stayed a little longer while I'm still waiting for my class. We talked about lots of things, movies, personal things, olympics, pets and others. Also, this was the first time we talked about my intimate feelings for him face-to-face. He was kinda cool about it, I just said that "did I do the right way of telling you how I feel?" he simply replied with a "yes, I like it better that you did it that way, otherwise I could've responded in another way that you might not like." He was just explaining everything why he doesn't want me to court him yet, I listened and just look at he's very adorable face the entire time.

I'm just confused because he said he doesn't want to give me false hopes or anything, he also said that he doesn't want me to think that he is giving me motives either. But he is just being too sweet to me all over again, he picks up any mess he sees on my shirt, he asks me about how my birthday went recently and he was really sorry because he didn't respond when I was calling his name the previous day. I'm just wondering if he is trying to show subtle interest on me or if he is really just a very sweet guy to his friends, I'm not sure though, because he doesn't seem to do the same level of sweetness to our other friends, just me. I cannot interpret all the signs and things he's doing. It's really bugging me. :icon_sad:

Sorry if my post is confusing, I'm writing this down in a hurry and I'm really tired...

2. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay