1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking This Chick If She Likes Me.. Should I?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Aug 22, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay... This co-worker, her name is Destiny and I knew right away that she was a lesbian. You can kind of tell... And in the beginning her and I got along great you can say? Like, she was nice to me and I was nice to her and she's around my age which is cool..

Then later on down the road.. She would pick on me? Not in a mean way though. Trust me, I would know because I've been bullied all my life.. She would always have something to say even though I didn't really say anything to her yet??

Anyways.. For some reason I got this strange feeling that she might like me.. I heard and she told me that she no longer has a girlfriend anymore and Destiny actually "proposed" to me with a toy ring at work Saturday night which really made me think if she likes me because she could've chosen anyone else besides me... Which is maybe why she would always pick on me?

I've asked others if she picks on them and they all said yes but for me, it feels like I was the only one that she truly picks on the most I guess which really got me into thinking that she might have feelings for me?

Should I bluntly ask her about it??

I wouldn't mind if she DOES have feelings for me and heck, maybe we can see where this whole thing can go!

But I would like advice on this first..

Should I ask her?

2. Awkward Balloon

Sometimes when you like someone, or get even the tiniest thought that they might like you, you have a tendency to read far too deep into everything they do from that point on. In my own experience, a lot of the time the 'signs' you're seeing aren't actually there.

But it's highly likely she does like you, especially considering you know that she's a lesbian.

Depending on the situation, and your own judgement on how she'd react, I'd say go for it. If you think the outcome might affect your work life it might not be the best idea though. But there are always pros and cons, and if you think it could turn into something more then in my opinion it's worth the risk!

I hope it goes well if you decide on asking!

3. BookWriter1994

Thank you! I would go for it too! She comes in tomorrow after 6.. Been nervous all day and anxious!