1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ranting

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EmH25, Aug 23, 2016.

1. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so the ones who read this can comment if u want....i am just really upset right now...and i have no one who knows im lesbian who actually accepts it, at least not enough to actually talk about it...anyway i found out i am a lesbian only a few months back was in denial...anyway my mother every once in a while would say something mildly homophobic but since she found out i was bi..now learning im more lesbian tha.than bi, it's like a least once a week sge says something homophobic in dsgusted tone that i hate not directed obviously at me but at people on tv...but normally I'm easily within earshot when she says theses things and shes gets me so angry when i was a lilkid and now my lil brother who is six year old w autism she taught me and him you can have and do anything wanted no trouble really but as soon as ur five oh no that's unacceptable and i think it may be a subconscious thing but i believe it is a mind game to confuse u so she can express her rage without looking like a bad guy and it angers me wgen she gets on to my brother for thibgs she taught him when he was younger:bang::confused::icon_sad::bang::bang::bang::help::tantrum::tantrum::***::tantrum::tantrum::tears::bang::bang::bang:

2. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My mom isn't a bad person just has a lot of issues she's been abused nearly her whole life

3. xClemKrczx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you tried talking to her? My father was similar in some aspects - homophobic comments - but I talked to him (not easy) and he understood and doesn't do it anymore.
    Maybe not from anger, but when you're both calm, try talking to her about how her attitude hurts you

4. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you xClemKrczx, i haven't...bringing up the whole gay thing again i am not sure will go well. But i won't know till i try