1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimenting with a straight friend????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tay98, Aug 24, 2016.

1. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so i recently came out as bi to my best friend and we always talk about making out with girls and whatever. She identifies as straight but she said she's a 2 on the kinsey scale. (basically meaning she finds girls attractive and she's cool with kissing girls etc but she would never date a girl) We're very close and touchy with each other and she has mentioned twice that she wouldn't mind experimenting with me or hooking up.
    Should i go along with it? How do i know if she's being serious or if it's just a joke?
    Personally, this is something i've wanted to do for a while now but i don't want it to ruin our friendship

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as you understand it will only be casual, then I see no harm in it. There is a risk the friendship can be harmed, but that just means you'll need to have a discussion about what you're doing first so this doesn't happen.

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as you are confident you won't get too attached and both think it is a good idea, I would say why not ? :slight_smile: