1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mom You Guys.. So Annoying As Heck...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Aug 30, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

For the last two and a half months.. My mom has been accusing me of taking her necklace and bracelet that she got from dad..

However, I know for the fact that I don't have it at all and she still thinks that I have something to do with it or that I know someone that did it..

Its really getting on my nerves..

I mean, I even told her that maybe she misplaced it somewhere and she got freaking mad at me for even saying that even though my brother and I both know that she's the type of person that does that!

And now, since she doesn't have her stupid jewelry she threatens that she's going to report me to the police or whatever and have me thrown in jail even though I don't have her stupid stuff and that she's going to tell my dad everything what's been going on..

And right now, I am on 'punishment' and cant talk to anyone in the family.. I'm like so done with her you guys have no idea..

She's really getting on my nerves and I have no idea on what to do to freaking convince her that I don't have her stupid stuff and I don't know anyone who freaking does...

She's freaking threating of kicking me out the house even though I swear to god that I don't have her dumb stuff..

What can I freaking do??:help:

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my god, she sounds... mental. My mom threatens to kick me out all the time, but she would never accuse me of stealing stuff from her. Do you know why your mom is accusing you? Have you ever hurt her trust before? I'm not saying you have, because she could just be extremely unstable as a person. If I were you, I'd call the cops myself. I'd tell them what's going on and maybe, the effort you put into proving your innocence will make her see that she's overreacting.

Honestly, I think she's just trying to manipulate you into doing what she wants. So she's using threats to control you.

#2 Anthemic, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you not in a position to move out?

4. BookWriter1994

I mean, I used to take other people's drinks and snacks but at least I would tell her that I did it when she asks about it and not lie.. And I remember that I told her that I had hated her.. But that was like in freaking middle school.. Those are the two things that I could remember.. Oh sometimes I do lie about some things cuz I didn't want to get in trouble but that was like in high school. I don't that anymore.. And I am honestly thinking the same thing and that happened a few times.. and I faked lied about things that I know that I didn't do so she can leave me alone.

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2016 at 10:06 AM ----------

No. I only work part time but I am planning on going to school so I can start that process

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Those things are not bad enough to make her think you've stolen jewelry, especially her jewelry. I lie to my mom all the time, (mostly about my orientation), and she never suspects me of stealing her personal belongings. This might sound crazy, but do you know if you mom has started menopause? My mom started getting bitter and acting kinda crazy after she started.

6. BookWriter1994

I don't know.. I know that sometimes she would get Botox and I think that's for headaches and stuff right? She's actually going into therapy every week to fix herself.. Has been going for a month know I think? But idk if its for marriage or anger issues. Think its both

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If she's going to therapy at all, they'll be able to pick up on her anger issues, regardless. People can't fix issues in their lives unless they fix themselves first. Most therapists know that. I'm glad she's going to a therapist, because it's clear that she needs one.

#7 Anthemic, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  8. BookWriter1994

Me too! But I still don't honestly know on what do to with the jewelry thing.. I mean, my dad asked me and my brother ONE TIME and had left it alone! My mom never leave things alone!

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were you, I'd contact the police myself. I'd explain the situation. Let them go through your room and maybe then she will chill tf out.

10. BookWriter1994

I know that I will do that if she ever calls the police.. But if she does did that then that means that I can never forgive her for it though.. I might tell dad my side of the story and even tell him that I think she might've misplaced it somewhere..