1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ex coming over, need some advice please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Sep 1, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

My ex gf and I are really good friends, she still really likes me but I don't really feel the same, she's coming over this weekend and I know she's gonna try to kiss/screw me. how do I decline her offer in a way that lets her down easy? iv'e tried before and it made her really upset and I don't wanna screw up our time to hang out. any tips or advice? :dry:

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell her you're too afraid that it will ruin your great friendship, and that you just see her as a friend. If she gets upset over you declining her to be intimate with you, then she's disrespectful and probably just trying to manipulate you.

I had to deal with this a lot when one of my friends fell in love with me. I was not attracted to her because she just wasn't my type. But she would kiss me and touch me inappropriately and I would let her because I would freeze up and feel bad about telling her no.

#2 Anthemic, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  3. robclem21

If she can't handle it then just don't hang out. Not every breakup is meant to end up in a mutual friendship. Especially if this is more reason, some distance apart may be good.