1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on 'This boy'

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bookreader, Sep 3, 2016.

1. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so almost a year ago, this guy and I kinda liked each other and we decided to remain friends. Okay now let's fast forward to April/May. Okay so I had gotten my iPod touch around that time and I started talking to him again and we reconnected. Then I started to develop feelings again for him. Then that's when everything went downhill after that. While talking to him, he tells me that he has a girlfriend. And also I've been flirting with him and his gf was reading the flirty messages. Then he tells me to stop with the flirting. And that I should know that he's committed to this person, yadda yadda, etc. My best friend tells me that I should just forget about him. Mind you, all of this happened like the last 2 weeks of school. Then on the last day of school, I just apologized to him about everything. We didn't talk over the summer.

Then when I saw him on the first day, the feelings came back. Lately, I've been doing thinking and I told myself that boys shouldn't be on my mind. My education is more important than worrying about some boy. My classmate who knows him recently told me that he doesn't know how to talk about his feelings. And also, he's been doing drugs. Luckily, he's getting help, but, that didn't stop me from reporting him to the counselors at my school. And I'm over him, currently. I feel nothing when I see him. Well, I do. I feel bad for him, who knows what he's going through. I also feel stupid for getting myself involved with him.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He sounds like a douche with issues. It's best to just leave him alone. You did the right thing by reporting him.

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah. It felt good to report him. If he ends up in trouble, that's his fault. No one told you to do drugs. He seems really toxic.

4. bjanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad you reported him, it'll probably help him as well bc it seems like he's probably not doing super well. But wow, he was rude, as if you had known when you didn't :/ I'd suggest focusing on school, your friends, or some other guy that's cuter and not dumb enough to do drugs. Don't feel bad about getting involved, because sometimes we have to learn from experience, and viewing bad situations in that way helps you see the positive in the negative. So you can know to avoid guys like this and help any friends that have to deal with a similar situation.

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah. I also wanted to add that I feel bad for hating on his girlfriend (well, now his ex). She's in my PE class and she's really pretty. And she also seems nice. Ugh why did I get myself into this mess?

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I just found out that he got arrested and he got kicked out of the school that we go to. Now he's going to an alternative school. I was waiting for something to happen to him.

7. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    So if you want to know why he was arrested, I think it was possession of narcotics. The thing is, we live in the suburbs. So, how the hell do you find drugs in the suburbs?

8. ABeautifulMind

Is that a joke? it depends on the drugs, but most illicit drugs are available nation wide...

Including in the suburbs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

`

9. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, the drugs are narcotics and he's done weed before. Well, I mean, we live in a primarily dominant white, Asian, and Indian community. I never heard of drugs being in the suburbs lol.

10. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I admit, I do feel bad for him. He probably has something going on in his personal life.