1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Being the Annoying Type. I Hate It.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Malicious6, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Malicious6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've seeing someone but we're not girlfriend's yet - it's still sort of new.

We were full on to begin with, chatting all the time, hanging out as much as we could, and even though we settled down, we were still talking constantly.

Over the last few days, I've barely heard a word. I sent a couple of messages to no reply. But this afternoon I received a mundane text. Which i replied, but then she didn't.

I know I'm overthinking it, and I hate myself because of it, but because I was used to talking all the time, it feels empty now that she's not.

I'm trying to ignore my negative feelings, but it's hard. I feel stupid for feeling this way.

I just have to ride it out, and I'm sure everything's fine. It's just weird.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beginnings of relationships, as exciting as they can be, can also be stressful times. You've begun to invest in this person emotionally, but don't really know what the situation is yet since you haven't had time to learn in depth how they communicate.

Try to focus on other things in the meantime. Perhaps she really is just busy with something and can't text at the moment. :slight_smile: