1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's he up to?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by IamCasey, Sep 5, 2016.

1. IamCasey

OK as mentioned in other posts I came out to my best friend when he cornered me and basically told me he knew already. Then he got mad and said we could not be friends anymore. Then the next day he called and apologized. Things have been ok between us, as normal as ever until this weekend.

We were camped out and were in the tent in total darkness. I was almost asleep and he kind of whispered to me, "I'm a pitcher, not a catcher" I thought WTF? But I acted like I was asleep and nothing more was said.

Now he is acting all pissed at me again. We were supposed to go riding our 4 wheelers this morning but he text me and said that he didn't feel like it. That maybe we could pitch some later.

He is driving me crazy. How do I handle this and not loose a friend?

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, so I googled 'Pitcher, not a catcher.' It basically means that Pitcher is a top while Catcher is a bottom. I think he wants to have sex with you, or possibly ask for a Friends With Benefits relationship.

3. IamCasey

I'd love to have my first time with him. But I think that it should be a 2 sided thing. The bottom part and the benefits part shoould be shared. Not just him.