1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot and Cold

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LucilleMonroe, Sep 6, 2016.

1. LucilleMonroe

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The past five months there has been this guy that been pretty platonic towards me; invites me to movies and outings but I flake in half the events and show low interest. Its tough to say but we are both male... And I find him attractive. I am also transgender but he doesnt know that nor anyone really.

I want to be close to him but I am afraid of showing that to him. He seems straight but he also show signs that he is into me... He called me beautiful and pretty before. And he touch my nose and my thigh and shoulder before.

Last week he told me to maintain contact with him when we both seperate from our jobs and he wants me to live with him (im still not sure if hes interested in me or not) he offer it in good gesture though because he is concern about me and wants me to leave my hometown... It would also be a house where his brother lives.

A few days ago I rejected a night with him for movies but then agreed to another night. He didnt show up and I feel like he lost interest in me (if he had any) because I postphone everything for a female friend of mine. I feel like I broke his heart that day.

I want him back or at least him to talk to me.... But i dont want to disclose Im gay... I just feel bad. And to be honest he show more interest to me than I to him. I am scared to be affectionate with him and he cae and hug me a few times without shame.

Advice?

#1 LucilleMonroe, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. HuskyLover

If you decide to do something with someone else, instead of doing something with him, then I see no problem with him doing the same to you.

You could always talk to him and say that you're sorry for picking someone else over him, and suggest a movie or something (just to show that you're still "friends", doesn't have to mean that you show interest in him).

#2 HuskyLover, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016