1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will lesbians or bisexuals reject me if I look underage?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by flyaway, Sep 6, 2016.

1. flyaway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 19, 4'9 1/2" and I get mistaken for a 12 year old all the time is annoying (even if I dress mature, I've tried makeup and it helped a little bit but I'm lazy to do it everyday). I've never had a girlfriend (I always end up being rejected) and I feel like I'll die alone with no partner or like a virgin because of how I look.

If I liked men it'd be a bit easier because I've heard that some of them like petite women with cute, innocent faces, but I don't know if that's the case of lesbians/bi women. I'm so sorry for asking this, I'll start therapy to work on my self-esteem.

2. Meatballs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I look young for my age as well (I understand the struggle!) and I have been in a few relationships with women, so it's not impossible! I'm not particularly attractive, either. If you are a decent human being, I have no doubt that you will find somebody you like, who also likes you in return.

Even though you might feel concerned about being a virgin at 19, you are still young! Don't worry. Everything will work out : )

3. flyaway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for replying!!! My hopes have returned :slight_smile: I'll just wait what happens in the future. Hope you have a nice day :grin:

#3 flyaway, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  4. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's plenty of lesbians out there looking for girls like you! It's just a little hard to find them, considering how spread out and big the community is. Heck, I'm 18 and going through similar stuff (though everybody thinks I'm a sophomore when I'm only a college freshman). You just have to get out there and meet people!

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    19 is a bit too young for me to be dating either way, but the look alone would not be a dealbreaker if I knew their true age.

Not to mention, I could feel taller for once :wink:

6. flyaway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, you're right i should meet more people in the community. :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 11th Sep 2016 at 08:39 PM ----------

hahahaha :eusa_clap

it's just that i've heard some lesbians say: "if the girl i'm dating is less than X'Y" then I'm not dating her" or some insecure shit.