1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How should I approach her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Sep 8, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this girl I'm getting know(we met online, through this group chat) she's real and she's bi, I follow her on snapchat. However she lives in California and I live in Louisiana(she has family in Louisiana and plans to visit soon).I feel like we're really vibing. However, I don't want to mess up the friendship we're building. Of course she's beautiful. But what I really find attractive is her intelligence and her sense of humor. I love learning more about her every day. I love that she's passionate about learning. I tell her that she's beautiful everyday and she doesn't believe it. Who hurt this beautiful soul? What should I do? How do I make her mine?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since she's visiting Louisiana soon, perhaps you'll get a chance to meet up. If so, then I'd suggest waiting until that point and seeing how you two feel around each other in person. If you're still feeling like there's some mutual interest after meeting, then that might be a good time to tell her how you feel. After that, it's up to her. :slight_smile: