1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians and Bi/Pans! Teach Me How to Find a Girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Foxfeather, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Screw questioning, I want to start dating women! How, how, how do I start finding a girlfriend to love and cherish?

How did you start dating? What's different now than before and why are you a better dater/lover now? Where'd you find your girlfriend/wife?

YOU MAY SKIP THIS:

Summary on me:
    I'm like 95% lesbian, 5% questioning if men are still part of my palate. I pretend to be femme at work, but I'm really best described as a tomboy and genderqueer, and if anyone knows anything about my hobbies, I'm a complete tomboy. I'd prefer to date someone who looks femme (that's just the physical attraction part) and wants someone a bit more useful in the house and dominant in bed. But that said, I'm a tough person to get close to, but I'm really soft and sweet to friends once we're close.

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2016 at 08:26 PM ----------

All seriousness, I will take your advice to heart. You guys are like the ultimate LGBT community. I sometimes feel a lot of dysphoria and really trans, but ultimately, I would never transition. I was having a huge amount of problems with my identity before, but after talking to so many of you, I'm convinced now that I can be the man and woman she needs me to be and I will find love. I'm in a damn metro area, for god damned sakes.

#1 Foxfeather, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One day I want to experience it for real, a nice long time. going to need to get out of here first though so we can have a safe relationship.

I'd read a bit up on it, yeah... I don't exactly want to get exited or too hopeful when I plan on waiting though.