1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutoring a girl i like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musiclife, Sep 9, 2016.

1. musiclife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So there is this girl in my psychology classes and my writing class that i kinda like. She was talking about how she was struggling in math so i offered to help her out. She said yes and we exchanged numbers. We're getting together saturday to work on some weekend homework she got. Im not gonna jump right in and be like 'hey i like you. are you gay?' I'm just gonna play it cool until i know shes gay. I dont know how to know that or figure that out though. Then if she is gay, i have no clue where i would go from there. I am so bad when it comes to talking to girls that i like. I already have some social anxiety so i just come off as awkward. Any advice?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As tempting as it is to put all the cards on the table at once, it's generally a good idea to stick to one revelation at a time. :slight_smile:

So, if you haven't come out to her, maybe you could start with that. I wouldn't recommend asking her if she's gay, as requesting the information can often come across as a little invasive. If she wants to come out to you, she will. If she's not, or she is but she chooses not to come out for whatever reason, then perhaps it's not the right time for her.