1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RavenWing, Sep 9, 2016.

1. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently got over a nasty break-up, and I've started having feelings for different people.
    Today was a rollercoaster. After lunch, a new friend of mine that I was kind of interested in asked me if I liked her. I said yes and she said she did, too. Then she said that we should be in a relationship, and I went along with it but now that I've thought about it I'm not sure if I'm entirely ready to hop into another relationship with someone I've only known for about a week. Another thing is that she is in a relationship with a different person, I know about it but it doesn't make me entirely comfortable. I've never been interested in a "polygamous" relationship and it isn't exactly a great feeling to know that the person you're "dating" is in another relationship. I also still have feelings for other people and my feelings are extremely confusing. I really need some advice.. :help:

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jumping from relationship to relationship seems to leave most people more troubled than it's worth. Ultimately you have to be true to yourself first. It's ok to change your mind after you agreed to a relationship with her. Just be honest and tell her. It'll be ok.