1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was the moment for you in a relationship where you realised it probably wouldn't

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by slickrick, Sep 12, 2016.

1. slickrick

slickrick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    One time I was with a girl, and she'd been staying at my place for a while. I realised that she'd brought no toothbrush. When we went to get a few bits from the supermarket, I asked her whether she needed her toothbrush. She told me, nah, I haven't brushed my teeth in about three weeks. My mouth dropped open. We'd been making out and everything. I should have left right then....

Same girl. We went for a take-away at an Indian place. When the guy handed over the food, my girlfriend suddenly started mocking his Indian accent and laughing, and I was fucking mortified. That set the clock ticking.

Then one day I was talking a lot about how awesome Breaking Bad is, how I found it to be deep and poignant, and the subtle ways in which it's politically relevant. Her reply: "Come on, it's just a show."

No, no and NO. Not long after that, we broke up.

#1 slickrick, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: What was the moment for you in a relationship where you realised it probably woul

She sounds awful... Three weeks?! Woah...

For me, it was how often she needed space. Which was all the time. :/

3. slickrick

slickrick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: What was the moment for you in a relationship where you realised it probably woul

I know, it was revolting. How I carried on at all after that is beyond me. Probably cause we were high all the time but.... I still managed to brush my teeth :eek:

4. loracuk

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Crikey my stomach just retched! Gross.

5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm with you on Breaking Bad. Best show ever made.