1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on my English Teacher.. Help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Male Streisand, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

So right now at my school, it's the third term and we got a new English teacher after our old one left to work else where or something like that. But this new teacher is literally the sexiest teacher I've ever had, that might not be quite accurate, but he is SO HOT. His name is Mr Smith, and I swear he is one of the most flamboyant men I have ever met, yet the question still remains.. Is he Gay?

Everybody suspects it, literally everybody. One guy in my class worked up the courage to ask but once he got half way through he chickened out and said he didn't want to offend him, I'm glad he didn't ask because that would have made everything so awkward. I'm literally the only one in my class that finds him so attractive, it's so funny because no body can understand why he is so hot. He has brown hair, he's fucking tall, he speaks in this proper English except with a South African accent, his ass is everything, and I can't really tell what kind of build he has, he's definitely skinny but not so skinny that it's almost a consern. He speaks a lot with his hands and he has really bad hand writing.. But it's so hot! OMG I swear if he wasn't my teacher I'd so go after him! Okay maybe even if he is my teacher..

I take drama, and next year I have my final drama prac. I'm planning on performing "Sugar Daddy" from Hedwig and The Angry Inch, and in the performance I get to makeout with someone in the crowd, now I definitely won't be kissing a 14 year old.. So I want to kiss Smith! Does anybody think that's a bit inappropriate? Or completely crossing the line? Or is it the perfect way to take advantage and kiss him?

Male Streisand

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fantasy is fine, but don't do anything about it, no. Student teacher relationships will get you into a lot of trouble

We've all been there, really wanting someone or something, but take a step back and think of what can happen whether you choose to approach your teacher or not. He can lose his teacher career if you decide to make a move.

3. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, today I was walking out the bathroom and he was outside his class talking on his phone and he said "I'll see you later.. Love you, bye", so obviously he's dating someone so I don't want to ruin anything, I don't want to be a homewrecker..

4. whitewalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Regardless of wether he is in a relationship it is completely inappropriate. I hate to be blunt but it is a fantasy and that is all. You need to accept that there is no world where you and him will be anything. It sucks, but its the truth sadly.

5. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys, I knew in the back of my mind that nothing was ever gonna happen, and he is probably almost double my age. I'll just keep him in my fantasies.

So just to clarify, I shouldn't kiss him during my performance? or should I just do like a kiss on the cheek?

Male Streisand

6. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do not kiss him for your play lol would be way inappropriate. Would make him uncomfortable, I mean it would me if I had a high schooler kissing me without my consent and I'm only 21

7. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, your right. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable, I'm just gonna kiss like a guitarist or someone. Thanks Guys!!!

8. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it would be OK to kiss him as part of your performance if he agreed to it. You could ask him. If he didn't want to he can say no.

9. WanderingMind

In my world, this would open him up to unfair and unwarranted suspicion of impropriety. It could mean an investigation. It could mean his job. Please reconsider your idea... and let your imagination be the limit of the action you take.

10. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He could get in trouble for the resulting "talk".