1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling so lost and scared.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by katiee, Sep 13, 2016.

1. katiee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not only lost and scared but guilty. I broke someone who loved me's heart. I thought I was bisexual, and I lost my virginity to him even. That's when I really discovered I wasn't just bisexual. I tried talking to my dad, who says it's because my life has been hard lately and because I haven't found the right man. I KNOW I don't want to be with a man. I'm absolutely sure. I have friends who say I'm a fake lesbian because although I'm only sexually and romantically attracted to females, I still find some males attractive. My parents that I'm still currently living with won't accept me and think it's all a show. I recently was medically discharged from CG boot camp, and I have to redirect my entire life and career. They think my sexuality is a coping method. I'm just so ovwrwhelmed right now. I don't know how to cope, and I know I can't ever get truly fully out, unless it's years from now and I'm moved out, then maybe I can. I'm just really scared right now and I don't know what to think or do.:help:

2. shark55

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Probably sounds cliche but my advice would be to ignore what others are saying about you and to trust yourself and your instinct, leave your parents (if possible) and establish your independence, then just chart your own path.
    Best of luck.