1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Nerves Is Going Overdrive..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Sep 14, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

:help:Okay, recently, very recently, I finally accepted that I like girls and that I am bisexual..

I've been on a dating up called H.E.R where other women can meet up and make friends and go on dates.. and stuff.

I've been on it since 2015 and to be honest that was around that time where I was super duper confused about myself when I started questioning in 2014.

I've only met two women so far and it didn't go well because as I said, I was confused at the time.

There's a new girl that I've been talking to recently. She's in the same area as me and that's really good. She's a bit of a girly girl which I honestly like but I honestly don't care if she's girly or not.. It seems that we get along well but I don't know what we have in common yet. She would text me first and I really like it when people do that. I really want to meet her and we even set up our first date together on Friday(Japanese Food and watching a scary movie called Blair Witch) on Friday which I was the one who asked. (First I wanted it to be a hang out thing. Not a date. I later ask if its okay for it to be a date and she said yes.)

Then all of a sudden, I started to get anxious and scared and I feel like my nerves is going on overdrive and I have no idea why. I keep going back and forth about making up a lie and cancelling the date but at the same I feel like if I do that, something wouldn't be right.

I don't know why this is happening but I just need advice on it. :help:

2. Really

Don't cancel. You'll be so happy you didn't. What's the worst that could happen? She's gruesome or rude or boring? Then you don't have to see her again and you'll have a funny story one day.
    Go. You'll have a new experience, probably have a lovely time and, at a minimum, maybe make a new friend!
    Don't stress out. She's just as nervous as you.

3. BookWriter1994

You know what? You are right? I should go. And if it didn't go well that's really true! And you are right! What if I made a new friend at the end?! Thank you!:kiss: