1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she said she has a crush on me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tay98, Sep 16, 2016.

1. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so i have this one friend who is also bisexual. We're close but not best friends or anything. For a while now she's been mentioning this crush but she wouldn't say who it is and now she finally told me that her crush is me. I don't like her in that way but i would still like to be friendly with her. How do continue being friends with her without things being awkward?

2. Linkmaste

Be real with her. Tell her you still want to be friends but you just don't see her that way. If she's a good friend, she can respect that and your decision. She might distance herself to get her feelings through but that's normal. Let her know you're therw for her.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just let her down easily. Be prepared that she might need to distance herself from you for quite a while. It's emotionally painful to continue a friendship with someone you have feelings for currently, but It's also easy to pick up the friendship after you've had time to move on.

azzi likes this.
  4. killswitch0029

Be honest. If you don't that'll just lead her on and make things inevitably worse.

azzi likes this.