1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird things with a friend Happening

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Feelunique, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll try to keep a long story short. It's a close friend and family almost situation. He is 6 years younger than me. My youngest brothers best friend. A longtime friend for me as well. He has been a dear friend that I have shared feelings of loss with and I have been there the same with some loss and tragedies. I had a sexual dream about him many years ago and dismissed because of my sexuality. In the last year or more we have spent a lot of time together in bad times and been supportive as friends. I had a friend of his tell me about how he tried to kiss him which I've said nothing about ever. I'm just spinning on what to do or say about it. His FB avatar is a picture of us in a friends pool with us together. Our conversations via text get sexual and graphic but followed by a smile face or a Hahaha but "Jokingly". My bisexuality has been closeted. He wouldn't tell anyone ever if I came out to him but I worry I would creep out my only close friend if the attracted feelings were not mutal. I would appreciate any advise someone has

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So what do you think you want to do in this situation, Feelunique? We all know that many LGBTQ people come out to best friends (and family) last because of there is the most to lose if they get rejected upon Coming Out. On the flip side, if he IS your best friend (maybe I read too much into that - you described him as your only close friend as opposed to your best friend), then he should accept you for who you are.

When say "our conversations via text get sexual and graphic" are you talking heterosexual-graphic or homosexual-graphic or both?

3. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The conversations gets homosexual graphic big time. I think I need to say something and see what happens. I keep wishing he would do the same. He wouldn't be hurtful or tell the world if I explained myself. It just feels like one of us needs to say or make a move. I'm close to just put it out there and see

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you feel comfortable that he will respect your trust (i.e. not tell others - let you Come Out - or not - to others at your own pace) and pretty confident that he will be accepting, then I wish you the best of luck!

Hope all goes well!

Take Care!:slight_smile: