1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A second chance has come, please give advice after reading :)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Sep 20, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

I've posted here before about a girl I have liked for 3 years. I recently became her friend and it turns out she's bisexual. I asked her and she said I could kiss her, I was gonna do this last month but even though I had the opportunity I felt it wasn't the right time. (aka I had no courage) However, this Friday I will likely see her again and I may have another chance. This girl is the one I've wanted for so long... She made me realize I was into girls and she's beautiful inside and out. I want this kiss to be the best one ever for both of us. Now all this being said, how do I make it happen? How can I stop myself from getting too nervous? How do I build the right amount of tension? How do I set fire to her heart the way she has set fire to mine?? Please help i'm already a nervous wreck. :tears::tears::bang::help:

2. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's going to be okay, atomic dorito. :slight_smile: I've never kissed anybody before but I say just go for it. Oh and no tongue action either. Just a simple kiss would be enough.

Make sure that when you kiss her that she can feel your passion. That will be a way to set her heart on fire for you. I hope this works out for you. (*hug*)

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just try what feels right for the situation, and if it is not the best, you have room for improvement! Don't make the stress of your first kiss overwhelm the pleasure.