1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she gay??? I don't to screw this up because im too afraid??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Brokenheart4now, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This girl is new at school she is the same age as me she worked then got back to school same thing... First meeting she came to my friend for help she smiled at me and i smiled back... My friend interduced us... I left because they were busy.... Few days later when she sawe she said hi how r u and smiled and looked down... She kinda stared at me from distance... Then few days later when she saw me she smiled and said hi i smiled back... Today i was in the elevator and she came she said hi how r u then she stood there looking down so i kept the conv going and asked her how is her day and we talked a little... Then she saw me after some time she came and we talked more she told me she has to do stuff for the class a group work but she said lets exchange numbers i said smiling thats good if u have any questions and gave her my phone to take my number i said that because she is new at school she Said while looking down to take the number yes and also if you want to hang out or talk im open for that i got suprised i smiled and said ok... Then i told her about the place at school so she can ask them something she asked me what time i will finish so i can go with her i told her that i will finish late but its okay of she wants me to go withher tomorrow she said its fine she will try to go alone...today she saw me she said hi and smiled first she started to make jokes and we laughed then we both started to study... I want to tell her tomorrow that if she need a tour in the city i can show her around but im too afraid to get attached and find out she is not gay im so confused.... Im confused because she can be just friendly and want some friends... But when she said hang out and talk i thought she meant maybe getting to know each other and a date... The things is a lot of straight women gave me there numbers and dated me just for an experiment and in the same time i just lost a girl i fell in love with because of my fear... What should i do with this girl without getting played but in the same time not getting paralyzed by fear... Whats ur thoughts??

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think for now you should just assume she is straight and looking for new friends. Once you get a bit closer, or start hanging out a little you could always ask her in a casual way if she is dating anyone of if she has spotted anyone interesting around school and if she says no ask her what her type is. :slight_smile:

Girls can be confusing and there is no real way to tell if anyone is gay unless they tell you, but asking the right question at the right time can give you the clue you need.

Fingers crossed that she isn't straight and is into you though OP! :wink:

3. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks this is really helpful :slight_smile:

4. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone