1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secret spots to kiss someone? kissing advice? help i'm so nervous about it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Sep 22, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

There's a chance i'll get to kiss the girl I like tomorrow, and it will be at church... Since I don't really see her outside of church this will have to do. where are some simple spots we could go that aren't suspicious? but are quiet and alone perhaps?? and also please tell me some good tips... i'm literally dry in ideas. this is all tomorrow so please help me now, i would greatly appreciate it. (&&&):help:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure how to answer the question about where to go, since I'm not quite sure what you're asking - do you mean at your church? Other places than at your church?

As far as kissing itself - there really is no instruction manual. For both of you, I would just say, do whatever feels good and the other person is comfortable with. Figuring it out as you go along is vastly underrated!

3. LeticiaTheLesbo

-stairwells
    -bathrooms (you can lock most bathrooms from the inside)
    -not sure if your church has a day care type place but if there's no kids in there

Kissing-it can't be taught, you just go with it.

Best of luck mate