1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she date girls?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musiclife, Sep 22, 2016.

1. musiclife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok so theres this girl that i really like at college. I have 3 classes with her and we hang out between class all the time. Shes cute, funny, nice, and i am seriously crushing right now. I just dont know if she dates girls. I know shes had boyfriends in the past but i dont know if shes had a girlfriend or if shes bi, curious, or open to it. How do i find out? Im making it pretty obvious that i like her but she hasnt given me any hints on if she likes me too or if she dates girls at all. Any tips on how to figure this shit out?

2. BenFreeman

It's really awkward asking something like that directly...I would just kinda introduce the subject without talking about myself or her...as in "Do you think so and so is gay and what do you think of that..." she'll probably know what you mean if you do it ...ummm...right. If you've already become close she won't have a problem sharing personal info...
    "Ben's sneaky sideways approach":roflmao:

3. candygirl5

Does she know you date girls? If so ask her to get some dinner and then possibly ask some questions at dinner. Like the question above.