1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop thinking about having sex with someone else than my boyfriend PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by albert8512, Sep 26, 2016.

1. albert8512

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone,

So like my title says I can't stop thinking about having sex with someone else than my boyfriend. I don't want to be thinking like this, I don't want to hurt him because I love him.

We've been together 2 years and everything is going great, out sex life is REALLY active. There are times when one of us has higher libido than the other. Currently I feel like I'm the one with higher sexualdesire. BTW he's 37 and I'm 24.

I once months ago spoke with him about the possibility of open our relationship, but he didn't took very well. He really got very upset and kinda sad, and said that he's been hurt in the past and will not allow anybody including me to hurt him again (7 year long relationship boyfriend cheated on him). He said that maybe I feel like this because I'm 13 years younger than him, and that's ok since I feel like experimenting a lot more. However, if by going that route our relationship wouldn't continue serious anymore. At the end, I said sorry to him and we didn't talked about it anymore.

Now I feel like frustrated or something. I would love to go back to those days where I would use ****** (which is how I met my boyfriend) and ******** in order to look for hookups with hot guys. Currently, I check Craigslist personals a lot just to look at the pictures and fantasy with them. Moreover, I can't stop thinking about some hookup I had with a bodybuilder huge muscled guy 2 years ago who also had a huge D**k which that turns me on a lot. I have even looked for his pictures in my old ****** account, which he's still there and makes me feel so tempted to chat with him but I won't for God's sake.

I need to clarify that i don't feel anything feelings towards this guy, it was just some random hookup years ago, but still the thought of remembering sex with him turns me on.

If I'd do this it would be solely for sex, for lust, hornyness not because I feel anything for anybody. It is clear for me that my feelings and heart only belong to my boyfriend who I love so much.

I would say that I have very high remorse and regret feelings and that by doing I would most likely f**k up myself badly. I wouldn't feel good with my and guilt would go with me all the time. I really feel like a i can't destroy something as beautiful as the relationship I have with my boyfriend, I would hate to to see him hurt and of course it would really devastate me to find out that he's cheated on me, it would really kill me and fill me with sadness.

Please help me people, what can I do? Someone who's experimented this before.

#1 albert8512, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  2. Nicosa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Can't stop thinking about having sex with someone else than my boyfriend PLEASE H

Anyone? I've had this feeling before too and didn't know how to handle it. It comes and goes. I haven't act on it, but I wonder what will happen if I'd do something stupid and my stomach aches.

3. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: Can't stop thinking about having sex with someone else than my boyfriend PLEASE H

Being in a relationship is always work and there are tradeoffs. If we wanted to do everything by our own terms without considering anyone else, then it's best to be single. Since you are choosing to be in this relationship and say that you love your boyfriend, I am assuming that this relationship brings you a lot of happiness that you wouldn't otherwise experience on your own. If that's the case, then you have to also realize that there are certain things that you have to let go in exchange of this happiness, and that includes hooking up with others. It's perfectly natural for you to have these urges, and we all want everything. However, it's important to realize that being in a relationship isn't about getting everything you want, or completing who you are, but it's about both of you. What the two of you want and how you nurture your love. If you think that you'd rather have some fun at this point in your life, then that's totally understandable, but that means you are probably not ready for a serious monogamous relationship at this point. In that case, you should break up with him before you cheat and hurt him. Maybe there are others who would be up for an open relationship. If you do think you're ready and want to continue this, then I suggest thinking hard about what this relationship bring and how it makes you feel. If you still can't get rid of the idea of hooking up with others, then maybe that means this relationship isn't as special as you'd like to think.

4. albert8512

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

YES! I feel this thing the same. It goes back and forth. I don't know why. I would just like to have some piece of mind for now, but I feel like IDK what to do and constantly wondering so much , I know it'll go away in a couple of days, but still I have to keep my mind busy so I don't think too much about it.