1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confusion: to the max

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yikes, Sep 26, 2016.

1. yikes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ok so i'm a bisexual guy and there's this guy in my english class who i like(A) and idk his sexuality. he hangs out with a group of super masculine straight guys who are all low-key homophobic, and high key into athletics, but he doesn't seem to fit in with them. Last year his twin brother outed him (kinda loudly) in the hall way to his friends. It seemed realistic, with the timing and everything, but i know his squad kinda likes to make jokes like that, but they've never made any jokes like this. Another complication (yay), at homecoming, this one other guy(nobody knows for sure if he's straight or not, but like 99% of the school thinks he's gay bc of the way he acts and dresses) was grinding on A. He sometimes looks at me during class, and is kind of shy towards me. I literally get 6% of this and i'm so confused. is he straight? is he into me? whar the heck?

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you ever considered that there's a chance that he could be trying to figure you out just like you are doing with him???? Before going to that "do you think he likes me or do you think he has a crush on me" Perhaps you should focus on the specifics first before taking to that level. All I can tell you is to just let it play out and do not make a move or approach him. Let it be for him to make the advances if he is interested in you. Like you said...you really do not know if what his sexual orientation is so don't assume anything until something is confirmed.