1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think My Best Friend Is Secretly In Love With ME.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ceemayne, Sep 26, 2016.

1. ceemayne

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Before I go any further, I'm a lesbian and my friend identifies as straight, as so she say? I had a slight crush for her few years ago but then it faded as time went by. We've never done anything sexual to the extent of her catching feelings. My friends and everyone I come in contact with thinks we have had sex, and I'm lying about it..from my coworkers, to my girl (that I was initially talking to).

We've been roommates for almost an year, prior to that we were friends before too. It wasn't just a random thing that just happened. She's dated a few guys, here and there, and I've learned to respect her as she should respect my sexuality. But it's when I started talking to my ex-girl, things went south. On different occasions she seemed very cool with her, but when we started having disagreements she would question why I even talked to her, she would say things like, "She's not even cute :eusa_doh:" or "She's using you.." Which I believed, because that was my best friend, and I actually told my girl this..:rolle: Guess who's not talking anymore? :eusa_danc

Yeah, interesting. But more of the story. My best friend seems to know when I come home, and questions who I have relations with.. I never knew she even cared until now. We had arguments like any person would do in relationships, and this is recent, it never was like this before..

But what's more confusing she talks about the potential guys she's with and compares them to me ("you're both libras..etc"), and even initiated getting with my brother. (idk if that was to make me jealous or...):eusa_clap

But this past week, she's been acting strange, she texted me "ILY sis :slight_smile:" and she also came to my room and hugged me for like 4-5 seconds, she doesn't do that. (*hug*)

the day before, I told her i was leaving to go to florida to visit my family and etc, I ended up not going, but she thought I was gone so she called me telling me she hasn't seen me all day and was checking up on me,:dry: and when I came later to the house she ran towards the door like a innocent child would do when her dad arrives home, all excited. She never done that before..

Idk what's happening but I think she does have feelings for me but then I don't know. She's one of those beautiful straight girls thats really boy crazy..

:help:

2. heythere999

I didn't read anything that made me think she isn't straight but rather just a kind non-judgmental individual.

3. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know, I also didn't see much indication that she sees you more than as a friend. Some people are more attached and possessive of their friends.

4. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i've seen similar things happen with my friends. I don't think she has a crush on you. The comments she made about your ex may just be her getting jealous that you may replace her with another girl and she just doesn't want to loose her best friend.