1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm falling deeply in love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dopplershift94, Sep 26, 2016.

1. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I met this guy at my school this semester, and we hit it off very well.

We hangout a lot on the weekends and during the week, and we see each other at one of our club meetings. We text each other, we both initiate the conversation pretty much equally. We cook and bake together.

I'm not sure how he feels about me. But I know that he won't date anyone this semester because he's still adjusting to the school. He said that he would consider it in the near future.

He and I have so much in common, and I can't help but to fall for him.

Sorry I needed to vent.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you could come out to him in the near future. If you'd like to ask him out later, it would be helpful to be already out, plus it would be easier to get to know each other the more authentic you can both be.

3. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can really relate to your story, dude. Are you two out to each other? You have to be sure that he's not straight because if he is, then, might as well stop now before you fall. If he's into guys as well, then at least you have a chance to build the romance. It would be much better if you can know from him about his feelings towards you.