1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who should I choose?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musiclife, Sep 27, 2016.

1. musiclife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I have 2 girls that I like and I don't know what to do. I know I can't have them both and that if i don't choose I risk losing one of them. Okay so girl 1, we will cal her Kasey, is super cute. I have fun with her and I've been flirting with her and getting to know her for the past few weeks. However, I don't know if she says girls and she hasn't shown any real signs of liking me they way I like her. At least I don't think she has. Also, sometimes I feel like I'm the only really keeping the conversation going.
    Girl 2, we will call her Hannah, I've had a thing for for a while. I've nerve acted on it for a few reasons though. First being that she's my brothers best friend and I'm not even out to my brother yet. But she's cute and funny and we have good conversation. I know she dates girls and I know she has some interest in me. I'm planning on coming out to my bro when I go home in a few weeks though so that won't be a problem. She also lives almost 4 hours away because I'm at college.
    I don't know who to choose. Hannah and I are already going on a Linda mini date when I go home in a little more than a week. And Kasey just hasn't really given me reason to keep trying but I really like her. But I've also been into Hannah for a while. I have no clue what to do.

2. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi musiclife,

From what you say it sounds like Hannah is the more promising of the two - or to phrase that better - she's the only one of the two you know has some interest in you. Kasey on the other hand, may not even be interested in girls and even if she is, she hasn't acted on it or given you reason to think she interested and so may not be in a good place for a relationship.

That is however just my opinion from what you say. More important is how you feel. How do you feel about the individually and how do you feel about them in comparison with each other? Perhaps writing down how you feel might help clarify your feelings for them? What about the scenario in which you don't date either of them?