1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quick update

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Feln, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Firstly, hello everyone and thanks for being here, you're awesome!
    Secondly, this is not much of a huge problem thread, but more of an update on what I've been up to for the past year, since my last post here, on the forums.

I'm pretty certain no-one does recognise me, because I haven't been the most visible person in the crowd of thousands of people here. I've had problems with myself, with self-acceptance, with cutting, with being alone, being so deep in the closet I felt like I was heading to Narnia and all that kind of stuff...

I have actually found myself that special someone I want to share my life with, I hope to. We met on a lgbtq+ polish social network site. He wrote to me first and I'd naturally not reply, because I'd be too scared but he started with a question about my profile picture and I don't like not answering people's questions so this kind of led to a chitty-chat and when I told him that I actually had to head to sleep and that if he minds, he could write to me the next day after I'm back from school I never expected he'd do that. BUT HE DID. We kept talking for few days and then he asked me to invite him on fb, after some hesitation I did.

We shared some interests so the conversations always had been interesting. Around a week of talking and he asked me to meet him in the city I've never been to, we both had to take bus to get there. I was so afraid to do so, but my ex-pleasedon'task-friend adviced me to try, because I might just regret if I don't. So I did, it was actually Halloween and the day was foggy. We met, it kind of clicked even more from there on, we spent around an hour or two by the water just sitting and talking, not mentioning my first gay kiss, which was the best kiss of my life...
    Even though we still haven't moved in together and won't for at least 9 months, because I can't due to school and he wouldn't be able to too, we meet for weekends 2 times in a month, three if we're lucky.

It's been over 10 months and I'm looking forward to so many more... I'm just afraid of one thing, even it's not my near future and would love to hear your advice: When we move in together what to expect, what not to expect, how to get about it, because I'm honestly afraid I'm going to get boring to him and he's not going to find me so special anymore?

Cheers, loves!:kiss: