1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When and how to ask if he's ready

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dopplershift94, Oct 2, 2016.

1. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I met this awesome guy through a mutual friend of mine, and I'm totally head over heels for him.

He and I have been hanging out almost every weekend, and sometimes during the week. We are really getting to know each other, and continue to find that we enjoy the same things.

We have gotten in the habit of texting each other everyday even thought we may not see each other. He texts me asking me how my day was and when he knows I'm leaving late a night, he has me text him so he knows that I got home safe; I do the same. I ask him how his day was, and he texts me when he gets home after we see each other so I know he got off safe.

He's transgender and is still transitioning and he is also new to my university so he said that he was not ready date anyone when I asked him out when I first met him about a month and a half ago.

i'm not sure if he likes me or not, but things seem to be going well. I'm trying not to seem too interested because I don't want to scare him away, but at the same time, I want him to know that I see him as a possibility. I want him to make the first move when he's ready, but I don't know how to hint that. When would be a good time to ask if we are compatible, and how would I do it.

Thank you. Any advice would be appreciated

#1 dopplershift94, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016