1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Renegades, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I suck at flirting. I want girls to know that I am interested and that I'm not just being friendly, but I'm also super awkward despite the confident face I put on. Any tips?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do they know you're into girls? Are they into girls? Just knowing someone is compatible is the first hurdle, and then you need to just find a way of getting a spark, which means being more obvious about your intentions (e.g. asking for a date, physical compliments, etc.).

3. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The girl I'm interested in knows that I am into girls, and she is also into girls. But we hardly see each other, especially after school cause she is in drama and they are rehearsing for a play. So My opportunities of talking to her are pretty limited, and we are usually around a lot of people, so I never feel comfortable trying to make my intentions more clear.