1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush is a bitch but I still like her.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Malicious6, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Malicious6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Long story short:
    I fell for her, she would always text, message and asked me to be her girlfriend.

Then a couple of months ago, she stopped talking to me. Totally. I tried to get in contact, and she'd ignore it. I finally talked to her the other day, but she was distant. I asked if things had changed and she said they hadn't but I think something is up.

After I fell for her and she ignored me, it makes me feel like shit and I feel worthless, like it was my fault. Like I did something.

I'm angry at how she's been treating me, but I still like her. I wanted to get angry when I talked to her but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to say the things I wanted to.

I know she's having a hard to of it atm, and I don't want to add to those problems, but she's treating me horribly. I wish I could just walk away, but I can't.

Should I wait it out? Or move on? what happens if I can't move on? I don't want to, but I hate how she's been treating me.
    Has anyone had this happen to them?
    Thanks.

2. robclem21

How is she treating you horribly, aside from ignoring you?

When she asked you out a few months ago what did you say? If you said no, it would make sense why she is ignoring you now. It doesn't seem like you are dating from your message and sometimes when people get rejected, they force themselves to get over someone so they can move on. Is it possible that is whats happening here?

It's hard to give advice what you should do without really understanding the situation more.