1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is it so hard for me?=(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jenne, Oct 15, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sooo...i really want to meet girls and finally get to do something with a girl but when i have the opportunity (like when a girl is interested in me) i want to run away! i mean..it's not that i don't want it to happen but i get so nervous because i'm inexperienced and i'm afraid i will do something stupid! :/
    i wish i was more confident.. how can i get over this "fear" of doing the next step?:frowning2:

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell yourself that you'll never get experience if you run away each time someone is interested in you. Also tell yourself that whoever is interested in you was inexperienced at some point and may well still be.

It's okay to be nervous, the right person will understand and will help you throught it.

Good luck OP x :slight_smile:

3. Cowardly Leo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's normal to be nervous. When I got into my first relationship with a woman, I worried about it right up until the moment it happened. Then I realized something. I've had this body my entire life. I know what it likes and how I want to be kissed, touched, etc. Everybody is different, but you only have knowledge of yourself to go on first, right? Pay attention to her. If you're doing it wrong, you'll know. Don't panic when that happens, just change whatever you're doing. Talk to her. Intimacy involves communication, don't forget that. It's better to ask than to proceed like you don't care.

4. falconfalcon

falconfalcon Guest

Slow down - focus on bonding so you feel safer and secure with her. Then you know - whatever happens, you'll be ok. It really helps if you have feelings of love for the person. Just get to the point that if you feel like you did something imperfect - you'll make it up to her

Everyone needs experience to learn, and its awkward - either she is going through it too, or has already been through it. Usually people are very very sympathetic to when someone else is going through it - its kind of cute really.

Anyone who is insensitive about stuff like that is a major prick and you dont want them anywhere near your heart anyways.

Go for some more romance and create a relationship where you feel safe being yourself :slight_smile:

if you have troulbe talking about being inexperienced or shy - i find blushing helps people understand :wink:

take care :slight_smile: