1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I end it with her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Saturn2, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Saturn2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This girl and I are very attracted to one another. the thing is she never has time for me. She'll talk about coming over and hanging out, but then she just changes the subject and our plans fall through. She works 2 jobs and goes to school. I dont expect her to drop everything for me,!!! but if you want to be in a relationship with someone the least you can do is tryyy to make time with them. We talked before about how to handle never really seeing eachother and it was just a bunch of i dont knows because neither one of us wanted to split but we didnt know what to do either... At this point idk what else to do i am unhappy with the relationship, but still like her.. what should i do :frowning2:

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2016 at 11:31 AM ----------

Oh, she may be going to cali for school next year, to top it off. i just dont know.

2. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talk to her about what is going on and go from there. Express your feelings about what is going on and try to see what her side of it is.

3. Sasu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you two should talk about it a little more and if she isn't willing to put in the effort and you feel unhappy with the relationship, then maybe it's better to just part ways. But if you do figure it out and she finally manages to make the time for you, then definitely go for it; but if she isn't willing to do that then it's probably better to find someone who will.