1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Man's Depressive Complex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Enjel, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Enjel

Enjel Guest

Hi :icon_bigg

I did some research over the internet a while back about schemes, patterns, or "complexes" that lead to problematic matters that didn't turn out very well.

I then ended up doing some critical thinking to come up with a complex of my own and thought I'd share it with anyone who is interested or suffering from the same issue.

1: Gay man sees someone that he is attracted to

2: Gay man begins to feel depressed because of the notion that he can't be with him

3: Gay man is left vulnerable; thinking about suicide; feeling emotional pain; and/or isolates himself

I figure, if you know the process in which that results in thinking and feeling this way, you'll better understand it to over come them.

For any of you reading this, I hope you find it the least bit useful :icon_bigg

If anyone knows of anything like this that I can find over the internet, providing links would be great!

You are indeed appreciated :thumbsup:

2. Knight Wilson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay