1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to move on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Domaine, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Domaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    heeeya! :eusa_danc
    my situation very simple but i feel really lost. or maybe crazy :grin: i like my friend. i mean, im not in love with her or something, im just very happy when she give me attention, play with my hairs, tells joke not for somebody else but for me, grab my hand when we are going home... ooooh, you know that feeling, right? :grin: i know.. no, i think she is just friendly, you know best friends things and something like that. and i would be totally fine with that. but sometimes there are moments... for example, i was talking with other friend and she asked me "if you would be a lesbian you would like to have me like a girlfriend?", and my answer was negative :grin: so my friend that i like told "maybe im her type and she would like me". :icon_roll and moments... when i dont pay any attention to her, she hugs me, playing with my hairs, touch my leg, smiles and look in the eyes. how to not pay attention at that things and just accept fact, that she is not into girls? how to move on from her? :grin:
    i feel like im back to time when i was ten years :grin:
    and sorry for my english :confused:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I would suggest coming out to them, if you think they will be supportive. This might sound like the opposite of what you expect, but being more authentic about who you are and more honest with them will tell them more about whether they should say these sorts of things to you. So if that's something you're comfortable doing, my suggestion is to start with that and see how it goes. :slight_smile: