1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by InlandHarp, Oct 23, 2016.

1. InlandHarp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone! I have been in a relationship with my bf for a year and a half now. Everything is great between us except one thing. He has an insecurity about the way he ejaculates and it is ruining our s*x life and negatively affecting our relationship. I am strictly the bottom and he says he's embarrassed that I c*m more and farther than him. He has tried many different herbal supplement and vitamins but nothing has changed. I tell him I don't care if he shoots or not but he refuses to accept himself and says I'm making him feel inferior, ??? Any advice?:bang:

2. InlandHarp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This section of the forum is for help and advice to do with the website itself. I'm not entirely sure which section is best for you - but I think I'm going to move it over to Family, Friends and Relationships. If you'd like it moved to another section, feel free to get in touch and let me know!

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi...as far as I know..there is not really much you can really say on this matter. The reason I am responding to your post is that it just took me back to someone that I was dating awhile back and he had an issue with me over the same matter. He even questioned me in regards to how is it that I can ejaculate in the manner that I do and what is my secret? Its no secret..we all are built differently from each other and furthermore, the length or how much is being ejaculated has never been something that I ponder over. Personally...he has nothing to feel embarrass about and also...he is putting too much time and effort reading into something that is really over taking his relationship with you. Just a suggestion... because a man’s pelvic muscles are linked to the power of his ejaculation, and his orgasms, it may be that pelvic floor muscle exercises, such as Kegel exercises, can help to improve the thrust of a man’s ejaculate as well as to help him squirt more. (I learned this on a late night sex show on TV) Why don't you just have him go to a doctor and consult with him. I say this because I have a male doctor who I can talk about anything with and he gives me advice or suggestions if needed. Just a suggestion...otherwise...at the rate he's going...he can eventually drive you away altogether and I hope he can get things under control before that happens. Good luck...JS

#4 JonSomebody, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016