1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get the girl!?!??!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jenne, Oct 23, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey guys! i need your precious help!
    i have a huge crush on a girl.. we are in the same class once a week so.. i don't get to see her very often :frowning2: i really have no idea if she's straight,gay,bi...
    the thing is.. i want her to understand that i'm interested in her (i don't even know how to do that) but i'm afraid she will probably freak out..also some of my friends are always there too so i can't do much because they think i'm straight! because you know it's unusual to be a girl who likes girls here..
    i don't know what to do :/ being gay is so hard!

2. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no one? :frowning2:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is a tough situation. Could you ask her if she wants to study sometime, that would give you the chance to get to know her better and potentially find out if she is gay etc? Alternatively you could write her a note.

4. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could also try to make a groupwork with her. I would say, it's not that effective, since there are others around, but studying together is a good idea.

Do you like parties? 'Cause then you could invite her or ask her if she wants to join going to a party.

I have to say I'm not qualified to answer this question (but maybe it helps ^^)
    Good luck!

5. Rachelmk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can try sitting next to her in class and making conversation before the class starts and introduce yourself to her. As you get more comfortable with each other you can ask her if she'll be your study partner, and get her number for help outside of class. I hope it works out for you, good luck!

#5 Rachelmk, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  6. Eris

Eris Guest

i tried getting this girl but ultimately failed because she probably could tell that i was gay and she didnt even want to approach me as a friend.

anyways, what i did was send her a text message giving her wellwishes on something important to her. for me, because shes a Christian, i sent her well wishes on Christmas. she did reply and she was really nice and all. but i think i screwed up in replying her because i was just so panicky and had this dilemma of wanting to talk to her and also wanting to avoid her.

so if you wanna approach the girl make sure to not seem undecided, and remember to approach her on a consistent basis (unlike me who sometimes respond to her and sometimes not ;-:wink:

#6 Eris, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016