1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beds together

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geoseason, Oct 28, 2016.

1. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Previous thread : http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/223353-frustrated-room-mate.html - the first two threads are linked here.

So he pushed his bed together with mine when we had to have a cable company come out and it required him to move his bed and some things a few days ago. He said he liked how the room was like this and we both agreed to keep our beds together. Now I mostly initiate contact (and he often says scoot over to your bed) but he also initiates contact too, especially when I follow through with his suggestion and scoot over, he will roll over. A lot of the times are feet will be together or our legs touching. That's usually the extent of that. He also brings up a lot about me being gay, or something about my dick. We sleep in our underwear every night.

He saw me texting a guy and he goes.."you're cheating on ..[pause] Alexus!" (One of my best friends) like he almost said himself. I replied "no I'm not cheating on you" and he said "better not be"

I'm not wrong for thinking this would be something right? Even tho he still identifies as straight and acts interested in girls.(he doesn't pursue them tho, he was engaged).

If there's a chance a 100% straight guy would do this, lemme know.

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not likely but then people can do some unexpected things. I mean I know straight guys that have had sex with other men more than once and, gay guys that have had sex with a woman more than once, and not because they are in the closet.

It happens, and it might not be because your orientation is changing, or expanding, it just happens because it feels right at the time. because you're curious, or because your friend need it and, even though you're the wrong gender for them, you're close enough that it's okay.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The Kinsey Scale goes from 0 to 6, so there are many people that may fit into both heterosexual and homosexual attractions.

In your last thread, you said you would try not to reciprocate and only be friends, and yet here you seem to be encouraging close contact in bed. You should make your intentions clear even if he is not, so he knows what you will be feeling if he keeps getting intimate with you. Also, you should really ask yourself if you can handle this teasing by your roommate or whether you need to be physically separate.

Remember, you can only control your actions, not his. He might want to experiment, but you might be the one who gets hurt.

4. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right. So I tried but he just pursues me further. And I can't say no to him permanently.

I'm gonna tell him my feelings cause I feel he doesn't take me seriously

5. nemcoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ask him if he has feelings for you. Tell him that the way he treats you makes you have feelings for him. Tell him that he is teasing you.
    Be very sincere and try and ask him if he is confused about his sexuality or feelings for you.
    If he says he has no feelings tell him that he needs to stop being so intimate.

I'm really hoping you guys get together.