1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Living Situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by The Rose Tint, Oct 29, 2016.

1. The Rose Tint

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys

My current living situation is great but it comes with its downsides. I live with my boyfriend, another couple and one girl, we're all LGBT and call our flat or apartment the "Homo Habitat" haha. The atomsphere is great, Im loving the fact that I can be with my boyfriend without my family there giving me the 'youregonnagotohell' stare. But I have never felt so alone in my life. I genuinely think that they do not mean to do this but I cant help but feel Im just there like a spare tyre on a car, there, but not needed or noticed until I am required. I feel like this because on numerous occasions Ive walked in on all four of them talking then suddenly go quite or if I try to offer an opinion they dont listen.

I talked to them seperately about this and Ive asked If I had done anything wrong which they all deny. Ive also told my boyfriend to which he's apologised. I see it as a 'you're below us thing' they all graduated university, I havent even started. I dont know, I talked with my sister and shes offered to let me move in with her. If its one thing, I dont like being left out, and I think that goes for everyone..

2. Smores

I'm sorry to hear that. I know it sounds harsh but if it's really affecting you, maybe you should give your boyfriend a serious talk and tell him that if things don't change, you will move out. Or maybe you and your boyfriend can try getting your own apartment?