1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nosy brothers

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nightowl88, Oct 30, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I apologize for this rant but I am really annoyed. My little brother is so nosy and annoying. First of all his father was emotionally abusive to my mother me and my twin brother and now that my mom has divorced him my home life has hugely improved when I'm at my mothers except for my brother. Thanks to him father he believes he can do no wrong and that everything is his business. Every time he's at his fathers he calls my mom repeatedly until she texts him a picture proving she's not doing something hung without him which is just wrong. He also will go even 5 minutes up the road with my mom and brother or I just to know that we aren't talking about him. Every package that comes to the house he opens and he will take my moms phone to read her texts. The reason I'm ranting today is because I ordered my first binder last week(yay) it came Thursday which is the day I go to my dads house so I didn't get it till tonight. I had my mom put it in my room before my brother got home from school. Now at one point this weekend he went in my room and saw the package on the bed and opened it. Now he doesn't know what a binder is so he thinks it's just a shirt but I am so annoyed because I can't have anything to myself in this house if I even want Togo to a friends house or sit in my friends car he throws a fit because we didn't invite him to and I'm so tired of his behavior.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know how you feel because not only did I have nosy sisters..I also have a very nosy brother. My brother is a drug addict who had broken into my home and just ravaged through the place as if a hurricane had been there. However, what puzzled me the most was that he went through my personal belongings such as suitcases, travel bags where he found letters/cards from guys who were trying to pursue me and there were even male strippers whom I had gotten pretty cool with that would take fully naked pictures and give them to me. I hid them in a suitcase covered with some sweaters and he found them and took them with him along with the letters/cards. This was during the time when I was not only working as a bartender but I was also working during the day at a huge corporate company but while I was at work..this is when he broke into my home.

Later on...I found out why he took those items. He took them to my family and shared everything with them and to this day...those items never resurfaced. I was so pissed that I contacted the local police and filed a report on him. My whole family got so mad at me and they did not speak to me for several years afterwards. Therefore, I can know how you feel.