1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to try a gay relationship but don't where to start

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to try a relationship with another woman but i don't know where to start. I do dating apps but seem to attract more guys than girls. I have always been attracted to girls. For the first time in my life I am allowing myself to be explore these feelings. Online dating doesn't really work for me and I live in area that is really close minded and conservative. So where to start?

2. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know how or where to find girls that I could pursue. Even though I live on a college campus it's not like I can just go around asking women
    if they're gay and into me.

3. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I hear you. A lot of people don't take it well

4. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Been there....you have to go to the places where the numbers and probability are higher to pick up a girl that is into other girls pretty much. For seneca,does your campus have a gay/straight alliance organization? You can try to make friends there and they could probably steer you in the right direction.

#4 Chubba, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  5. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same problem. Also I think people here, where I live, are so close-minded. They probably don't even know that homosexuals exists, because it's not "normal".

I think they're not normal :bang:

Well, about this problem: I looked for clubs in my area, or support groups. Maybe you'll find something :icon_bigg

6. Psaurus918

Living in a small town and being gay SUCKS! Luckily I'm surrounded by colleges but it seems like the only ones that use the app are freshmen so they're too young for me. I guess the older gay college students are already dating someone or know they're about to graduate soon and don't want to get in a relationship that will turn long distance.

I've pretty much given up hope until I can move to a bigger city.

Oh, and try to stay away from ****** it draws the creepiest guys..

7. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Depends on what you want and how closeted you want to be about it. Online dating with the headline "Bi-Curious" and pics available after chatting might be a good way to do it. That's if you are just looking for the sexual experience. Or even cruise the gay ads and solicit someone by explaining the situation. Not the safest but it gets the job done.

If you are curious about trying a gay relationship then yeah, a larger city center with a gay bar could afford you both.