1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's almost midnight and I'm procrastinating so I'll just rant about things

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Truna, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Truna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not even going to be able to date anyone in high school at this rate. I know in the long run dating at this age doesn't matter, but I feel like I'm missing out. My friend group isn't super into relationships and they're not pressuring me, but it just seems like something I'd want to try, y'know? I want the experience of being able to hold hands and cuddle with someone before I have to actually get serious and think about marriage. I know I shouldn't be forcing this, but ugh it's just so damn frustrating being gay when everyone else around you is in a lovely relationship. Also, puppy love sucks - I'm currently attracted to a girl one year younger than me who I don't even know that well.. how to cope with feelings? :confused:

The good thing though is that my friends are super supportive of me. :slight_smile: I came out to them a couple weeks ago and nothing's changed!! I feel so fortunate to have such a good group of friends, I really lucked out there. I know a lot of other LGBT people get the short end of the stick (to put it REALLY lightly); my heart goes out to you all, and trust me when I say there are amazing people out there just waiting to be your friend who will accept 100% of you.

End rant. Happy November 2nd, everyone.

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just ask someone out. Do it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: